Now. New. Next.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A real dream wont let you sleep...

Every since I have decided to start N3 Magazine, it seems as though I have tunnel vision. It's the only thing on my mind during the day, and all through the night. So much so that I am averaging 3-4 hours a sleep per night! Not normal for me at all. its almost like I live in the dream, and have made it reality..the real world is where I rest and prepare to go back there. Inception???? All my life, my dad has taught me to believe in my gut. I think we underestimate how strong our gut really is. It is the core of who we are, and has only our best interests at in mind. When you are on fire about something that you love, your passion over takes you and the world around you starts to change. Everything has s vague since of deja vu, almost like you have been there before. Its as if the world is created as you go along...everything seems to relate directly to you in a strange but familiar way. Is the dream spilling over? Am I now able to make my world as I wish? No matter what..even after all of this, I still choose to "live" the dream, its where I rule, and can power myself up to make real life be whatever I want it to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment