Now. New. Next.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Than Proud...

Today is a very special day in the history of N3 Magazine. I have finally selected the editors that will launch N3 Magazine into existence. They are as follows: Crystal Cunningham (Senior Editor/Beauty Editor) Shania Covington (NEXTER Editor) Wendy Ward (Entertainment Editor DMV) Kyah Derry (Entertainment Editor NYC Metro) Josh Smith (Artz Editor) Whitley D (Fly Dope Cool Editor) Ada Uzoma (Art Director/Web Designer) Aja Valentine (Menswear Editor) Phillis K. (Resident Photographer) and Myself (Chief Editor and Acting Style Director.)

This day is so important because I received our first piece of content (article) from our Artz Editor Josh Smith. You will have to stay tuned on what his first article is about, but I am so proud to announce this to the world. I believe in talented youth. They (or we even though I'm 29 now YIKES!) have an infectious spirit and drive that I am honored to help grow and nurture. Its almost like a proud parent feeling. Had to document this day...keeping it short and sweet :) N3 Magazine will run 2011...and beyond...

Treace!

No comments:

Post a Comment