Now. New. Next.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Changing The Voicmail

So for about 6 years my voicemail has been the same..it simply said: "This is Gwen, you've missed me, leave a message and I'll return your call in 24-72 hours." LOL funny I know, and Im sure most of you are very familiar with hearing this over the past years. It got lots of laughs from people. It was ment to be a joke, but also to be kind of honest. Living here in NYC, and having a lifestyle that is so similiar to the one depicted in the movies or tv shows means you have everything but TIME. My orginal voice mail was to let people know that I may not get right back to you, but just give me a few days...it was all love. Today I changed my greeting, and it was a major thing for me. I now announce myself as the Chief Editor of N3 Magazine. This is a huge step foward. I must now become more available and reachable. For myself and the success of N3 Magazine. Its funny how something so small as changing your voicemail message, can signify such monumentous steps that life can take. Well, thats about all!

Treace

No comments:

Post a Comment